£60000 - £65000 per annum + + Car allowance
about 2 months ago
Aftermarket Sales Manager required to join a well established, global manufacturing company in the Luton area.
The role will require you to lead a small team of 2 Sales Engineers in the UK, optimising existing and future independent automotive aftermarket business through successful customer acquisition and retention strategies.
As the successful Aftermarket Sales Manager you will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline and will have a previous experience working in the automotive industry, with a track-record of successfully managing people.
Salary - £60,000-£65,000
Company Annual Bonus
Car allowance - £500 per month
Pension - Up to 10% employer contribution
40 hours per week
Private Medical Care
- Drive and coach local independent automotive aftermarket sales teams, recognise and develop talents to meet future needs.
- Foster current sales channels and develop partnerships with new sales channels.
- Innovate the way products reach garages.
- Interact daily with independent automotive aftermarket internal stakeholders/departments.
- Lead and drive change and improvement strategies.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and laws.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and collaboration.
- Implement and execute company goals.
- Analyse and monitor the automotive market to support clear business decisions.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or similar.
- Valid category B driving license.
- Sound negotiation and project management skills.
- Relevant sales, service, customer and innovation experience.
- Experience of supply chain management.
- Must have automotive technical knowledge.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.