£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client are experts in international freight forwarding, working with businesses to deliver bespoke solutions to their logistics requirements
Operating since 1991 they are an independent, international authorised economic operator recognised for delivering award winning services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the most progressive and reputable freight and logistics organisations in the UK. All applicants must have solid air freight experience in exports and sea freight experience would be beneficial.
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Company health plan
- Free on-site parking
- Obtaining quotes for export shipments by air
- Focus on proactive negotiation of freight rates, to ensure competitive costing charges for air and sea shipments
- Arranging and co-ordinating export shipments by air
- Raising relevant shipping and other necessary documentation such as invoices, packing lists, air waybills, certificates of origin and export customs entries
- Maintain all relevant systems/procedures with valid information in a timely manner
- Develop strong working relationships with customers and suppliers
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.