£28000 - £30000 per annum
20 days ago
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: Air Exports
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
This department specialise in providing a proactive Exports service for Air Freight worldwide.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Monitor and action emails and respond in a timely manner.
- Preparation of export entries in accordance with UK HMRC regulations
- Cost control
- Queries and complaints are responded to promptly, from both internal and external customers.
- Support sales with customer visits
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.