£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Air Freight Key Account Coordinator - £24K-£30K DOE- Air Freight
Air Freight Key Account Coordinator required for a global Freight Forwarding brand based in Nuneaton.
This company employ in excess of 72,000 employee's in over 20,000 locations.
Strength in Air Freight is ESSENTIAL
The Package :
Circa £24K - £30K
Beneﬁts package to be discussed at interview
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with a ﬂexible attitude
"This role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual who is competent in both import and export
operations including liaising with our overseas partners"
- Import & Export within the Air Freight operations team, taking appropriate action to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- To authorise and check quotations issued by other departments and oﬀer advice and guidance on quotations to the operations team, to ensure that proﬁts are maximised.
- To ensure that the department oﬀers a high standard of customer service to both internal and external customers
- taking responsibility to ensure that work passed onto others is of a high quality.
- To demonstrate an understanding of Customs requirements, Aviation Security and Dangerous Goods rules, ensuring that all controls, formalities and procedures are implemented both pre and post shipment.
- To support any operational requirements in line with qualiﬁcations gained and training received.
- To ensure that all documentation, records and systems are accurate and kept up to date.
Air Freight experience with a Freight Forwarder
Export or Import (or both)
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.