17 days ago
Location: Basildon, SS15
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: Air Freight Import/ Export
Hours: Standard business hours - Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This opportunity is with one of the UK and Ireland's leading logistics providers. This is chance to join an experienced team of logistics professionals, with a global office network and warehouses in strategic locations worldwide.
During the last decade they have been nominated nine times as finalists for BIFA's annual 'Freight Services Awards' and are past winners in numerous categories.
They are currently seeking an experienced Air freight forwarder who is looking for progression into a supervisory role. Initially this will involve managing a team of two but they have exciting growth plans and will provide all the support required to develop the skills and experience to thrive.
- 25 days holiday allowance (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Private health cover
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Reporting to the Airfreight Trade Manager
- Primary goal is providing excellent customer service to customers and overseas partners
- Supervising airfreight customer services staff
- Managing and processing Import and Export jobs from quotation to delivery
- Costing and invoicing and completing all HMRC Customs Clearance requirements for our clients
- Quoting and follow up of any potential business opportunities received or new opportunities provided via our commercial team
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.