£34000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Nuneaton, CV11
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off
- Pension scheme
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and proactive Import service to all customers, overseas partners and related service providers. All aspects of Import operations with exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring maximum operational effectiveness and efficiency across all aspects of the Air department.
- Continuous reviewing and improvement of operational processes within the department. Run event control weekly and ensure completion.
- Ensuring that the team meets its operational KPI's. Continuous reviewing and improvement of customer service within the department.
- Ensuring that the team meets is customer service KPI's. Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly both from external and internal customer / suppliers. Support sales and CSM with customer visits as requested.
- Continuous reviewing and improvement of customer service processes within the department. Ensuring that the team meets its administration KPI's.
- Full responsibility of the management and development of the employees with the department, i.e. performance management, absenteeism, MPP's, disciplinary hearings.
- Ensuring that people resources within the department cover the department workloads i.e. managing the leave calendar throughout the year & overtime
- Ensuring that the team meets its KPI's for overtime and absenteeism.
- Preparation of monthly GP results in conjunction with the branch controller / branch manager. Ensure customer invoicing is completed in line with KPI requirements.
- Review and action unbilled and losses report and provide corrective action and training if applicable. Review and ensure SAP query tool is actioned in line with the KPI's. Ensure COD policy is followed.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.