£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Air Import Coordinator - Colnbrook - Up to £30,000
This Global freight forwarder are looking to bring on an experienced Air Import Coordinator to join their team in Colnbrook.
The scope of the role is the Coordination and execution of customer orders in accordance with their requirements and/or procedures based on company's ethics.
Up to £30,000
20 days holiday plus bank holidays (increase to 25 days after 2 years' service)
Discounts to various services
* Order processing management
* Building strong customer relationships
* Planning / Booking / Transportation orders
* Coordination/follow up of the shipment
* Submitting VGM through CNS & Destin8
* Documentation administration invoicing / filing onto digital system
* EDI bookings and SI to carriers
* Operational troubleshooting
* Quotations upon request
* Non conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI's.
* Co operation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates
* Meeting financial end of month deadlines both accruals and sales invoices
* End to end processing
* Punctual and flawless order handling and documentation
3 years of detailed experience of logistics and forwarding operations/regulations and documentation
Preferable a professional degree by a licensed educational institution specialized in logistics and forwarding
Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market leading software applications
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.