£30000 - £31000 per annum
3 days ago
Shifts: 4 on 4 off
Hours: 7pm - 7am
Salary: £30,000 to £31,000
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more staff to join the existing team.
- Experience within Air freight is essential
- Customer focused with a willingness to learn
- Effective communicator
- Ability to multi-task
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and proactive service to all AOG customers, overseas and related service providers.
- Deliver all aspects of operations with exceptional customer service.
- Monitor and action generic email boxes and respond in a timely manner.
- Arrange collection/delivery from/to vendors.
- Utilise ProCarS to produce shipping documentation i.e. Mawb, Hawb.Preparation of export/import entries in accordance with UK HMRC regulations .
- Post flights, Job file invoicing and Cost control.
- Monitor ATOL for live AOG updates.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly, both from external and internal customers / supplier.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.