Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Package
about 1 month ago
09 Apr 00:00
£20,000 - 25,000, plus benefits
nr Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
A role for a Fabrication Technician / Assembly Engineer has become available for a manufacturer of fluid products, assemblies, and services.
You will support in the assembly of quality fluid power systems, panels / enclosures and have knowledge of the range of products provided including valves, hose assembly, fittings and sealants also being involved with testing, inspection, and packaging.
- Maintain accurate records for a build that has calibration certificates, component receipts, locations, heat traceability numbers and scan this into the system at the end of the project.
- Annotate scope of works with relevant information gathered in the early review / build phase / Sign off stage.
- Study, read, and understand the assembly drawings, product manuals and process documents. Be aware of component operating parameters.
- Be aware of the tools and fixtures used for certain aspects of building fluid systems (training given).
- Understand component pressure ratings for tests and be able to safely pressures, test and depressurise a system.
- Set up, arrange, and operate third party equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supplier.
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
You will have experience of component assembly (desirably fluid power componants eg fittings, valves etc) and be able to assemble parts or components to build a whole new product.
You must be able to read and understand assembly drawings, product manuals and process documents
You will be comfortable with the use of hand tools, for general mechanical engineering work and simple metal work (files, manual saws, electric saws and measuring equipment).
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please Apply Now!
Salary and package:
Hours - 8.45am - 5pm (4pm finish Friday)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Free drinks, fruit and lunch break area
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.