£35000 - £40000 per annum
17 days ago
- Essential that you have experience of drawing in 3D
- Essential that you have experience of drawing heating, air conditioning or ventilation systems
- Experience of only drawing products is unfortunately not suitable
- 2-3 years experience in a building services CAD role
- Fluent in 3D design, preferably with examples of work
- Willingness to learn AutoCad MEP (3D)
- Experience in drawing HVAC systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with friendly professional disposition
- Personable and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to organise and maintain clear focus on the tasks on hand.
- Drawing ventilation and air conditioning systems in 3D
- Working with the Design Coordinator to ensure successful completion of projects
- Taking ownership of 3D drawing projects
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year depending on experience
- Full time, permanent position
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension
Interested? Please apply for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.