£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
22 Mar 00:00
Business Development Manager - Cooling Products
This exciting role is for the UK's leading specialist Merchant as a Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for collaborating with the Business Devleopment Director to lead the sales strategy across the southern region. You will be accountable for generating business and hitting sales growth targets across London and the Southern region for products within the cooling category.
You will need:
- Experience of developing specialist product sales within a multi site environment
- Proven record of delivering commercial results
- Experience with cooling products or in HVACR industry
- Proactive, persistent and strategic
- Ability to create and communicate strategic goals and business plans
- £40-45k (not rigid)
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 years after 2 years of service
- Pension plan
- Profit share
- Company Car
- Staff discount
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.