£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, bonus
about 1 month ago
Air and Sea Freight BDM - Yorkshire - Leeds - £35K-£45K DOE
Are you an experienced Air/Sea Freight Sales person that feels undervalued by your current employer?
Do you have a great sales?
Or.. Are you a strong Operational Forwarder looking for a career in sales?
A Successful freight forwarder with sites across the UK are looking for a BDM to join their strong sales force.
The successful Business Development Manager will have worked for a Freight Forwarder and will have working experience within Key accounts management, Sales or operations.
£45K - £50K basic- depending on experience
Impressive bonus structure (details on application)
Company Phone and Laptop
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
24 Days holiday plus bank holidays
The Business Development Manager Role:
- You will be field based and in the office one day a week.
- Responsible for the identification, acquisition, development and retention of a customer base within the Air freight and Sea freight.
- You will manage your own diary and develop your own portfolio of opportunities.
- Arrange own meetings and prospect for new business
- Negotiate sale (price, costs, delivery and specifications) with buyers and close the sale
- Effectively interact with the Operations team
The Business Development Manager Requirements:
MUST have Freight Operations or sales experience.
Skilled at Freight quotations and rate negotiations
An excellent communicator both written and verbally
Excellent IT skills
#FREIGHTJOBS #BDM #SALES #AIRFREIGHT
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.