£32000 - £40000 per annum + 27 days hol + bank hol
about 1 month ago
Buyer or Senior Buyer required with experience in procurement of engineering and manufacturers products.
A world-leading manufacturer of high-value capital equipment used in the aerospace, automotive, nuclear and renewable industries, based in Cambridge.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment to join a company manufacturing cutting-edge technology for global clients.
- Purchase goods, material, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Monitor status of orders
- Experience as a Buyer with experience of buying within an Engineering or Manufacturing company
- Advantage - qualified to CIPs level or equivalent
- £32,000-£40,000 DOE
- 27 days holiday plus all Public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical scheme.
- Company-wide bonus scheme; based on Company performance
- Social events; company socials throughout the year
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.