£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Buyer / Procurement Lead required for a small manufacturer who specialise in providing bespoke solutions for dry waste and dust extraction.
They require someone who is able to source and procure goods, materials, components and services that are in line with the specification, design, quality and delivery targets. This will involve spending time on the phone with key stakeholders organising logistics for site installs, materials etc. They will work closely with the Project Engineer and Design Engineer and will be expected to read specifications and understand drawings.
The individual will be maintaining long-standing relationships with suppliers.
They will be maintaining minimum stock levels, receiving stock/ goods inward and ensuring it is all safely stored.
The role will be fast-paced and varied and will require someone who can organise themselves and who is computer literate.
- £25K - £35K basic salary
- 25 days + Bank Holidays (increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service)
- Any extra hours paid as overtime
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Proven Buyer / Procurement Lead / Purchaser experience having worked in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Relevant qualifications desirable but not essential - CIPS, BTEC, NVQ, ONC Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literate
- Full clean UK drivers licence
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.