£36000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
London, Greater London
£40,000 per annum + Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an experienced Chiller Engineer on behalf of a global chiller manufacturer.
This is a mobile role where you will provide troubleshooting and resolution of chilled water systems as well as system PPM and recommendations for upgrades and improvements of existing installations.
- F Gas 2079
- NVQ level 2 minimum / level 3 or higher desirable
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling
- Service and maintenance experience of water and air cooled chillers
- Experience working on major chiller manufacturer equipment
- Full driving license
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- 40hrs per week
- Paid overtime
- 25 days annual leave
- On call and travel time payments
- Company vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Company healthcare scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Healthcare scheme
Chiller Engineer - Service Engineer - Air Conditioning - Chillers
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.