£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Paid travel £50 per day, 25 hols
19 days ago
Chiller Service Engineer - Refrigeration Manufacturer
As a result of significant growth in the service division, a world class, market leading manufacturer of chilled water and air conditioning equipment are looking to employ a Service Engineer, Chiller Service Engineer or Refrigeration Engineer, to cover London/ South East.
This is a rare opportunity to get in to a top manufacturer who will provide you with training and genuine opportunities to progress your career with their internal tier system. Future opportunities could lead you to roles such as Senior Service Engineer, Service Manager, Service Director, Applications Engineer or Technical Sales Engineer.
- Predominantly service based focusing on Chiller Systems
- Split between chillers and air conditioning; heavily biased to wards chillers
- £32,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- 40 hour contract
- Daily travel pay of £50 per day
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Service awards for 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 years
- Laptop and phone
- Company Vehicle, Ford Custom and fuel card
- Pension with pension increase / flexibility scheme available
- Discount vouchers on Eye care, Childcare, Retail, Hotel and Travel
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.