£17 - £18 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is a "good" rated elderly nursing home based near Kidderminster. They require a Registered Nurse / Adult Nurse / RGN to provide an outstanding service to their elderly service users. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience and progress your nursing career.
* Registered Nurse (RGN / Adult / RMN / RNLD)
* Management and leadership experience
* Experience in the role of Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Lead Nurse or Unit Manager would be beneficial but not essential as all Senior Nurses will be considered
* Ability to provide outstanding medical care
* Interest in elderly care
* £17 to £18 per hour depending on experience
* 36 hours per week
* Night shifts
* 6 or 12 hour shifts
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free parking
* Eye care vouchers
* Cycle2Work scheme enables you to get a minimum 32% saving on a new bike if you use it to commute to work.
Interested? Please apply now for a confidential conversation
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.