£31200 - £37400 per annum
about 1 month ago
5 Axis CNC Machinist required to join a precision engineering company based in Portsmouth who supply into the F1 and Aerospace industries.
The successful 5 Axis CNC Machinist will have experience programming offline and will have worked in a fast-paced toolroom environment previously, ideally with knowledge of rubber and injection mould tooling.
Salary - £15 - £18 an hour depending on experience.
Working hours - 40 hour, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working to ISO standards.
- Working on Hedelius, Dmg's or NSV's with heidenhain controls.
- Programming offline on Machining Strategist or NCG CAM.
- Must have previous experience working on 5 Axis Milling machines
- Will ideally be apprentice trained, although not essential
- Will have experience of heidenhain controls and offline programming.
- Knowledge of rubber or injection mould tooling would be highly advantageous.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.