£34000 - £50000 per annum + car, laptop, phone
18 days ago
My client is a market leading manufacturer of HVAC equipment. They are looking for a Plumber with a background in commercial boiler plant, to carry out repairs and to assist with reactive call outs mainly in London and occasionally parts of the South East.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced commercial plumber to get in with a stable and reputable employer who will offer a great package and job security
- Salary £34,000
- Realistic earnings of £45,000 to £50,000
- Company vehicle, tools and equipment including laptop and phone
- Overtime paid at 1.5x
- £80 on-call standby payment
- Contracted hours 39 per week
- 32 days holiday + 1 day per year
- Private healthcare
- Working predominantly on commercial boiler plant
- Re-active call outs
- Replace and repair of faulty equipment and components
- Planned maintenance
- Call-out rota 2 weeks in 4
- Fully qualified, level 3 commercial boiler qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of working on commercial boilers
- Familiar with a wide range of boiler manufacturers equipment
- Full driving licence
Interested? Please apply for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.