£28000 - £40000 per annum
19 days ago
WR HVAC are exclusive recruiters on this fantastic opportunity for a Contract Support Engineer for this HVAC contractor. You will be working on a newly won maintenance contract with a high end hotel / restaurant group.
This is a newly created position to increase the commercial refrigeration technical knowledge and office support to ensure smooth running of the contract.
This job would be perfectly suit a commercial refrigeration engineer who is keen to 'come off the tools' but utilise knowledge and experience and still earn a decent wage.
- Office based
- Coordinating break-down and scheduled maintenance requests
- Liaising with the demanding customer
- Supporting field refrigeration engineers - technical support, ordering parts and materials
- Coordinating logistics of parts and materials to site
- Coordinating field service engineers to maximise service & speed provided to customer
- Will almost certainly be a 5+ years experienced Commercial Refrigeration Engineer / Service Engineer
- Or you are likely to be a Service Manager or Service Coordinator within commercial refrigeration business
Negotiable dependant on experience £28K -£40k
Hours Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00
Immediate start preferable
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.