£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
UK Wide Projects
£50,000 per annum + Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an accomplished Commissioning Engineer with excellent experience within the industrial refrigeration sector on behalf of a leading provider of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
You will be the point of contact for site technical service and commissioning activities as well as supporting the design team with final design, scope and specifications.
- Maintenance and commissioning experience of industrial refrigeration plant and process cooling systems
- Experience on HFC, CO2 and Ammonia refrigerants
- F-Gas certificate
- Ammonia handling certificate
- Knowledge of CDM
- Strong understanding of system types such as pumped overfed, two stage and cascade
- Flexible for site travel UK wide
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- 40hrs per week
- Company vehicle
- 25 days annual leave
- On call and travel time payments
- Paid overtime
Commissioning Engineer - Refrigeration Engineer - Industrial Refrigeration
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.