35 days holiday
9 months ago
Experience of working with brain injury, neurological or service users with challenging behaviours is essential as this role will be working closely with them in the community - predominantly in their own homes.
*Newly qualified nurses welcome - full preceptorship available*
- £30,000 to £40,000
- 40 hours per week
- 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays (38 total)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee recognition schemes
- Vouchers for Employee of the month (£250) and Employee of the Year (£2000)
- Pension Scheme
- Tax-Free Refer a Friend Bonus
- Long Service Award Vouchers
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Full and continuous training opportunities
- Registered Nurse - Adult, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or Paediatric welcome
- Newly qualified nurses welcome - full preceptorship available
- Experience of working with service users with neurological conditions such as a epilepsy, brain injury, challenging behaviours, learning disabilities, associated mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
- Ability to travel around the South London and Surrey area
Interested? Please apply to receive a full job description and to arrange a confidential conversation
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.