£50000 - £60000 per annum + 5% Bonus
15 days ago
Programme Contract Manager required to join leading telecommunications company based in Central Reading. The Contract Manager will be a key player in the project delivery team, undertaking a range of contract and commercial management responsibilities.
- Act as the primary point of contact for commercial and contractual queries
- Ownership of contractual performance; KPI's, penalties and reward
- Ownership of change processes, commercial and contractual impacts
- Management of early warning notices, failed dependency notices, relief requests from subcontractors and subsequently to the customer where applicable
- Contract manager experience working in large-scale engineering/infrastructure programmes (telecoms, rail, utilities for example)
- Strong customer management experience and customer-centric approach
- Some knowledge or exposure to CRM tools (SAP, Salesforce or equivalent)
- Base salary: Up to £60,000
- Bonus: 5%
- Flexible work from home schedule (3 days office, 2 days from home)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.