£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 days ago
I'm recruiting a Controls/System Design Engineer to join an innovative manufacturer of high-value capital equipment in Cambridge, a well-established organisation creating cutting-edge technology for global customers.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced System Engineer to advance their career in a stable and rewarding organisation. From this position, there will be the opportunity to progress to Lead Engineer and management if desired.
- Producing Electrical Drawings
- HMI Design and interfacing
- Industrial PC, CNC and PLC Programming
- Regularly liaising with other departments and outside resources
- Strong understanding of Electronics (Digital and Analogue) and Electrical System (Mains & Low Voltage)
- System Control Technique experience
- Worked with EPLAN electrical drawing system or similar platform
- Possess programming knowledge in HMI based systems
- Strong PLC logic knowledge
- CNC/Motion and NI (National Instruments) programming knowledge (not essential)
- 25 days holiday + Public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Health insurance for you and your immediate family
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.