about 1 month ago
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Our client provide a full international and domestic courier service with daily collections. Providing an easy-to-use online booking and tracking system, ensuring customers always know the whereabouts of their shipment.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is keen to learn and work as a team. Experience with the role responsibilities is not essential, attitude and customer service experience is their top priority. On the job training will be provided.
- Part of the customer service team
- Monday - Friday standard business hours
- Dealing with customers enquiries via telephone & emails
- Including quotations, bookings and transit times
- Finding solutions to meet the customers' needs
- Liaising with drivers and coordinating daily collections
- Raising of paperwork/ labels for dispatch of international/domestic shipments
- Providing a high level of customer service to our customers
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.