£17000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Customer Service Agent is required for a worldwide freight forwarder. The customer service agent MUST have Logistics, transport or freight experience or a good customer service background
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
* Communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail and fax.
* Organise, manage and ﬁle own paperwork.
* Share the responsibility for data-entry along with other members of the department.
* Complete the 'Track and Trace' process using the internet.
* Carry out the despatch process including preparing despatch notes using the in house system.
* Raise Airway Bills and prepare all other relevant logistics paperwork.
* Prepare all labels and labelling for despatch of goods.
* To prepare all necessary paperwork for various courier, freight and shipping services.
* Prepare invoices using the in-house system.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Excellent PC skills, including Microsoﬅ Oﬃce, Excel and Outlook.
* Fast and accurate data entry skills.
* Excellent Customer Service skills.
* Knowledge of Logistics documentation.
* Organised and able to multi-task
* Good communicator, on all levels.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.