£26000 - £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Salary: Between £26,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Our client has been providing logistics solutions for customers for over 40 years. More than 50% of their staff have been with them over 5 years due to their continual commitment to promoting from within the company. With more than 18,000 employees their staff retention rate is also influenced by a unique compensation programme.
This isn't just a job it's a chance to grow and thrive while doing what you love.
- Private Medical insurance
- Voluntary, contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- 20 days annual holiday allowance + 8 bank holidays (rising with service)
- Correctly create and look and interpret Customer SOPs
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating systems.
- Customs entries to allow for the build of a valid customs declaration.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements governing the import of goods.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Ensure timely delivery of freight to customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with vendors (airlines, ocean carriers, trucking companies, and others).
- Track and trace Customs files.
- Interact with customs authorities to address any issues/questions that may arise before, during or after the clearing process.
- Act as the liaison between the customs authorities (or other government agencies and customers)
- Verify documents received for Import customs purposes are compliant and correct.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.