about 1 month ago
Position: Customs Clearance Coordinator
Locations: Basildon, Egham & Manchester
Customs Operations Clerk
Salary: Willing to discuss DOE
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am -5:30pm
My client are an international freight and logistics provider with a well-established network of partners and customers around the world
With multiple site throughout the UK, they have rapidly evolved into one of the UKs leading freight forwarding companies.
Due to expansion and increasing volumes, we now seek to appoint two customs clearance coordinators for branches in Egham, Basildon and Manchester
If you are an experienced customs clerk or freight forward seeking a new challenge with excellent progression opportunities, then please apply today!
Customs Coordinator Requirements:
* Strong experience with Customs Clearance - Import and Export
* Mainly Import and Export Clearances between UK and EU
* Customs Entries include: IPR, OPR, Homeuse, Carnet, CFSP
* Experience with CargoWise for Customs
* Accuracy and attention to details essential
* Flexible approach, used to occasionally dealing with a heavy workload and meeting tight deadlines.
* Good IT skills
Salary - this is negotiable for the right person.
Hours: 9 - 5.30pm
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.