£25000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent family-owned shipping, logistics and corporate travel providers. Being a key player in the shipping and travel industries since 1833.
Having experienced significant, continuous growth over the past 15 years, they have recently been ranked 16 out of 200 highest performing private companies based on international growth in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
- Complete all Customs entries from start to finish for imports and exports
- Dealing with various modes of transport - Road and Sea
- Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Invoicing customers
- Raise issues of non-compliance and ensure remedial action is completed
- Ensure all invoicing (notably VAT and Duty invoices) is completed in a timely manner
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 8% Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Annual pay reviews
- Good career progression opportunities
- Health Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounts at over 250 retailers
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.