£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + Benefits
12 days ago
A local Freight Forwarding and Haulage company are looking for a competitive and analytically minded Customs Co-ordinator to join their team.
The Successful Customs Co-Ordinator will have a keen eye for attention to detail and be proficient in Import and Export
08:00 -17:00 Monday - Friday
25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Death in service benefit
Customs Coordinator - Requirements:
- Proficiency in UK / EU Customs regulations
- Excellent working knowledge of import and export customs procedures, primarily road freight
- Proven commercial background
- Strong IT skills
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all Import & Export customs, procedures, Tariff Classifications, Duty Rates, and any other documentation requirements
- Processing Import/Export customs declarations
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations, laws and customs procedures
- An extensive knowledge of Customs Commodity Codes would a great advantage
- Ensure all Customer needs are met or exceeded, within our Compliance Controls
- All other duties related to the process of clearing freight / shipments through customs
- Management of full shipping process would be an advantage
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.