£30000 - £35000 per annum
29 days ago
Can you complete Customs Entries start to finish?
A global Freight Forwarding company are looking for an experienced customs coordinator to join their Customs logistics team Portsmouth. With a new modern office and vibrant team.
The Company has continued through the pandemic with no redundancies or furloughed staff. The complete opposite actually... they are taking advantage of other companies concerns to grow their business. This has continued throughout the pandemic.
Customs experience is essential... it is also about the right person to join this company... A company that values its people and offers great stability, work life balance and opportunities to develop!
£30K-£35K depending on experience.
22 days holiday rising to 25 days with service plus 8 bank holiday days.
Free private car park
* Complete all Customs entries from start to finish for exports
* Checking import tariffs and trade agreements Dealing with various modes of transport - Road and Sea
* Complete customs procedures codes and excise
* Raise issues of non-compliance and ensure remedial action is completed in accordance with customs regulations and UK/ International law
* Ensure all invoicing (notably VAT and Duty invoices) is completed in a timely manner
Key Skills Required:
* Knowledge of Customs with an import and export experience.
* Strong understanding of tariff classifications and BTI's
* Previous experience with Customs software
#customs #seafreight #roadfreight
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.