£26000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
Import Customs Coordinator- Manchester £26K-£35K DOE
A Leading Logistics company are looking for an Import and Export customs coordinator to join their Customs logistics team in Manchester.
The Company is not worried at all about the uncertainty surrounded by Brexit! The complete opposite actually... they are taking advantage of other companies concerns to grow their business.
Import Customs experience is essential... it is also about the right person to join this company... A company that values its people and offers great stability, work life balance and opportunities to develop!
£26K-£35K depending on experience.
20 days holiday rising to 25 days with service plus 8 bank holiday days.
- Complete all Customs entries from start to finish for imports and exports
- Liaise with Port Health and Customs officials on document checks
- Checking import tariffs and trade agreements Dealing with various modes of transport - Road and Sea
- Dealing with a variety of commodities
- Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete customs procedures codes and excise
- Raise issues of non-compliance and ensure remedial action is completed in accordance with customs regulations and UK/ International law
- Ensure all invoicing (notably VAT and Duty invoices) is completed in a timely manner
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Customs with an import bias
- Strong understanding of tariff classifications and BTI's
- Previous experience with Customs software
#customs #seafreight #roadfreight
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.