£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
A cutting edge, global supply chain provider now seek to appoint and experienced customs specialist to join the expanding operation in Southampton
My client offer a highly professional service to its customers as well as a fantastic working environment with an outstanding progression structure for their staff.
Applicants with a strong freight forwarding background who have a good working knowledge of import and export customs procedures are encouraged to apply to this position.
Working Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Holiday: 20 days plus Bank holidays
Customs Manager Role:
Responsible for working closely with external customers and clients, senior management and freight forwarding departments, being the 'go to' expert for everything Customs related and being the primary contact with HMRC authorities. To be able to look after and build the customs team.
- Able to complete Customs entries and understand use of Destin8 / CNS and other CSP operations as required.
- Proven commercial background.
- Strong IT Skills - Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Customs compliance.
- Strong Freight Forwarding background.
- Check compliance to all current legislation and read and understand requirements in other operations under our control.
#freight #imports #exports #customs
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.