£25000 - £35000 per annum
19 days ago
Data Cleansing Administrator required to join a leading manufacturer based in Luton on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
As the successful Data Cleansing Administrator you will have intermediate experience using Excel and will ideally have working knowledge of Oracle, Siebel or SAP systems.
In this role you will analyse assigned data sets in consultation with local management team, including implementing cleansing, transformation and upload activities. The role will perform quality checks to ensure consistency and integrity of data; proactively identify potential issues (e. g., inconsistencies) with data quality.
Salary - £25,000-£30,000
Working Hours - 08:00-16:30 Monday-Friday or 08:30-17:00 Monday-Friday
Hybrid working - Working from home Monday-Tuesday and in the office Wednesday-Friday
Laptop and equipment provided
25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working closely with SEP project team on a data cleansing project in our Siebel system.
- Supporting overall Data Cleansing within our Opportunity Management Structure
- Overall support to Data Cleansing activity as required within SEP project
- Other support activities as required by management
- Must be detailed and analytically oriented
- Intermediate Excel skills; experience with formulas and the ability to nest formulas.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Oracle/Siebel/SAP knowledge is desirable
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.