£17000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A worldwide logistics company are looking for someone to join their data entry team. This is great role for someone with a small amount of logistics experience that wants to join a company where they can build their career.
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
* Type in data provided directly from customers or internal colleagues
* Create & manage spreadsheets
* Verify data by comparing it to source documents
* Update existing data
* Retrieve data from the customer, a database or electronic files as requested
* Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
* Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong communication skills both written and verbally
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and be able to organise work effectively and maintain records.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good rapport Building
* IT Literate in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.