£28000 - £35000 per annum
30 days ago
Design Engineer - Exeter - £28,000-£35,000
Design Engineer required to join an award-winning, highly innovative organisation based in Exeter. The role has come available due to growth within the organisation, with the company experiencing their most successful January to date.
As the successful Design Engineer you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced engineering team, and will be involved in the development of new products from research and concept stage through to full production.
- This is a hands-on role which will involve you being involved with each stage of the product's development, from idea to production and see your work come to fruition and go to market.
- Using 3D CAD and Solidworks to create designs and modify existing designs.
- Concept generation.
- Visting and selecting suppliers.
- My client is looking for someone with ambition and motivation to own projects from start to finish.
- A proven track record of practicle product design.
- A Degree in Design Engineering or Design for Manufacturing or similar (BSc).
- High proficiency in 3D CAD ideally Solidworks.
- FEA and 3D rendering experience would be ideal.
- Competency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is desirable.
- Strong model making and prototyping skills.
Salary - £28,000-£35,000
Working Hours - 8:30-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.