£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm recruiting an adaptable and well qualified Mechanical Design Engineer to join a manufacturer of heavy machinery in Milton Keynes. This role will largely centre on the design of new machines using CAD, stress analysis/calculations and liaising with internal teams including Sales and Production.
- Design and Development of new products using CAD
- Stress analysis and calculations
- Working within industry codes & standard for product compliance
- Liaising with internal teams including sales and production
- Hold a degree or formal qualification in Mechanically-biased engineering field OR Hold 8+ years' experience in the Design and Development of heavy machinery
- Experience in the Design of heavy machinery or plant equipment (EG. Hydraulic system, Diesel equipment, foundation machinery, impact hammers etc.)
- Experience with CAD (Autocad, Solidworks or equivalent)
- Knowledge of stress analysis via FEA or hand calculation
- Adaptable, able/willing to "wear different hats" and work outside of outlined job description when required.
- £35,000-£45,000 DOE
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.