£33000 - £45000 per annum
23 days ago
A hugely successful and fast growing design and project business is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in the stunning, rural area of Winchester.
My client is working in a niche market and offer bespoke design solutions, working from concept stage through to assembly and test. They have been thriving over the past few months, winning new contracts which has lead to substantial growth plans being formulated. My client offer great career development and progression opportunities and the chance to work alongside an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
Salary - £33,000-£45,000 (DOE)
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Flexible working hours
- To produce engineering designs and associated engineering documents such as drawings, calculations and reports.
- To issue engineering documents as required.
- To assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Engineering Department.
- To progress small and medium sized engineering projects, as allocated or working as part of a team on larger projects.
- Project work, in addition to design, will include all aspects of the design process such as draughting and testing of products, as well as other organizational tasks appropriate.
- Substantiation/validation of design output.
- Concept, scheme and detail design engineering experience is essential.
- Much have experience using SolidWorks and CAD / Autocad
- Good engineering calculations ability. (Hans calcs, Ansys, FEA experience) would be highly sought after.
- Degree, HNC/HND or equivalent qualification.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as Oil & Gas, Subsea, Defence, Nuclear and machinery manufacturing would be ideal.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.