£35000 - £45000 per annum
28 days ago
Design Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join a manufacturer of heavy machinery and construction equipment in Milton Keynes. This role will largely centre on the design of new machines using CAD, stress analysis/calculations.
- Design and Development of new products using CAD
- Stress analysis and calculations
- Working within industry codes & standards for product compliance
- Liaising with internal teams including sales and production
- Hold a degree or formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering OR Hold 8+ years' experience in the Design and Development of heavy/industrial machinery
- Experience in the Design of industrial plant, equipment or machinery (EG. material handling, Hydraulic systems, Diesel engine equipment, machinery etc.)
- Experience with CAD (Autocad, Solidworks or equivalent)
- Knowledge of stress analysis via FEA or hand calculation
- £35,000-£45,000 DOE
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.