£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Design Engineer required to join a leading supplier and manufacturer of bespoke lifting equipment for a range of industries. The role will involve design and analysis of bespoke lifting equipment and fabrications to International design codes, utilising SolidWorks CAD.
The successful Design Engineer will have experience designing cranes, hoists, lifting equipment, manual handling equipment, structural steelwork or similar.
As the successful Design Engineer you will be the design authority on site and will liaise with customers as well as internal departments.
Salary - £40,000-£45,000
22 days holiday + bank holidays
Annual bonus scheme
Free on site parking
- Bespoke design for manufacturing
- Complete BOM's
- Client concept drawing analysis
- Production of engineering calculations, 3D modelling drawings and stress analysis
- Redesign of existing products
- Site visit and Inspection
- A degree level in Mechanical/Structural Engineering or equivalent qualification in a relevant field.
- Familiar with Solidworks CAD
- Must be confident and able to work independently on your own initiative
- Experience of bespoke manufacturing is highly desirable
- Will have experience designing manual handling, lifting equipment, structural steel work or similar.
- Experience producing engineering drawings, calculations and simulated test reports.
- Full UK Driving License.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.