£20000 - £30000 per annum
23 days ago
HVAC Design Engineer Required
An opportunity has arisen for a HVAC contractor going through a substantial period of growth so they are looking for someone to join their busy design team. The company are looking to speak with anyone who has HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) / building services knowledge coupled with CAD experience.
The role entails:
- Producing drawings using AutoCAD
- Sizing up ducting and pipes and calculating heat loss / gain & pressure drops
- Regularly attending site visits and design meetings with relevant parties (contractors, architects, end users and project managers)
This could someone who is relatively new to the industry and who wants to learn more or equally it would suit someone who could hit the ground running.
- £20,000 - £30,000 base salary (d.o.e.)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Training provided
- Parking on site
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.