£40000 - £48000 per annum
29 days ago
Drawing Office Manager required to join a growing engineering company based in the Winchester area.
As the successful Drawing Office Manager you will be the in-house authority for the companies CAD / Solidworks system and will have line-management responsibility for a team of 3 people.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is an expert user of Solidworks, ideally CSWP or CSWE certified, or who has experience implementing a CAD system into a company.
My client is working in a niche market and offer bespoke design solutions, working from concept stage through to assembly and test. My client offer great career development and progression opportunities and the chance to work alongside an enthusiastic and dynamic team. They also offer a generous relocation package for anyone moving to the area for work.
Salary - £40,000-£48,000 (DOE)
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Flexible working hours
Relocation package offered
- You will be the in-house authority for the company CAD system,
- You will line-manage a team of 3 Draughtspeople within the team.
- You will have a hands-on role with the company apprenticeship scheme, keeping up-to-date with their progress, assisting with training and development and being the point of contact within the company for the apprenticeship program.
- You will be involved in design work occasionally, assisting with the mechanical design of special purpose machinery and remote handling equipment.
- Must be an expert user of Solidworks, ideally CSWP or CSWE certified, or will have experience implementing a CAD system into a company.
- Will ideally have leadership or people management experience within a design team.
- Must be eligible for SC clearance.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.