£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A control systems integration company specialising in power generation and distribution are looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer to join their established team.
As the successful Electrical Controls Engineer you will be required to liaise with clients, complete design drawings, PLC, SCADA and controller coding, test and commission on time and to the high level of quality.
My client works closely with generator and switchgear manufactures designing and commissioning control systems for banks, data centres, and large institutions, therefore flexibility with working hours is essential to ensure client needs are met.
Salary - £40,000-£60,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours - 8:00-17:00 although flexibility will be needed regularly due to customer demand
Profit Share Scheme
- Create electrical schematic and layout drawings
- Use software packages for PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Schneider and Allen Bradley), HMI and SCADA design (Citect and Ignition)
- Component and network programming
- Work with generator controllers (ComAp and Deepsea)
- Take projects from concept and detail of the design through to commissioning
- Create project schedules, lists, test documents and manuals
- Create proposals and assist in quoting with the Engineering Director.
- Research suitable solutions to design challengers and estimate costs and timescales
- Fault finding and service
Qualifications and Experience:
- HND/HNC or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Designing and programming PLC control systems
- SCADA systems and HMI design
- Network and ancillary intelligence design
- Experience in power generation desirable
- This role involves site work throughout the UK and occasionally overseas. Successful candidates must hold a valid passport and full UK driver's license.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.