£30000 - £35000 per annum
21 days ago
Based in Manchester, my client is a leading manufacturer of air handling units (AHU's) and HVAC equipment. Due to their long serving Electrical Controls Engineer leaving the business after 20 years, they are looking to bring an experienced electrical engineer in to the business.
- Electrical engineering qualification, either a diploma, degree or equivalent
- Experience working with Trend of Carel controls an advantage but not essential as full training can be given
- Experience of installing and commissioning HVAC controls
- Ability to carry out national travel when required - typically from the Midlands down to London
- Salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Company car + mileage
- 28 days holiday increasing to 33 over 3 years
- Company pension
- Training on Trend & Carel control
Interested? Please apply for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.