£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pro Rata
about 1 month ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Luton - £35,000 - £40,000 - Double Days
Maintenance Engineer required to join a global leading manufacturer in the Luton area. Due to a need within the department, my client is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join their established team, working a double days shift pattern.
Successful applicants must be apprentice trained with experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and will ideally have experience of PLC faultfinding and machine installation.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Working Hours - 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday rotating weekly)
Pension - 10% company contribution
25 days holiday
Medical Cash Plan
Company sick pay
- Must hold a relevant apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical maintenance or similar.
- Will have experience of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Experience maintaining grinding machinery would be highly advantageous
- Exposure to PLC systems at a fault-finding level, ideally using Siemens and Mitsubishi.
- Must have 17th / 18th Edition wiring regulations.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.