£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pro Rata
about 1 month ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Luton - £35,000 - £40,000 - Double Days
Maintenance Engineer required to join a global leading manufacturer in the Luton area. Due to a need within the department, my client is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join their established team, working a double days shift pattern.
Successful applicants must be apprentice trained with experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and will ideally have experience of control pannel systems and machine installation.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Working Hours - 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday rotating weekly)
Pension - 10% company contribution
25 days holiday
Medical Cash Plan
Company sick pay
- Support maintenance in requirements
- Perform new build / refurbishment of machinery
- Liaise with manufacturing personnel to aid the successful resolution of issues
- Work with manufacturing improvement teams to continually develop and improve current and future processes
- Actively participate and support Maintenance Excellence
- Must hold a relevant apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical maintenance or similar.
- Will have experience of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Experience maintaining grinding machinery would be highly advantageous
- Exposure to control pannel systems.
- Must have 17th Edition wiring regulations.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.