£38000 - £42000 per annum + Pro Rata
27 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Luton - £38,000 - £42,000 - Double Days
Maintenance Engineer required to join a world class manufacturer in Luton. Due to a need within the department, my client is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join their established team, working a double days shift pattern.
Successful applicants must be apprentice trained with experience of control panel systems and machine installation and will be 17th / 18th Edition certified.
Salary £38,000 - £42,000
Working Hours - 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday rotating weekly)
Pension - 10% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Medical Cash Plan
Company sick pay
- Support maintenance in requirements
- Perform new build / refurbishment of machinery
- Liaise with manufacturing personnel to aid the successful resolution of issues
- Work with manufacturing improvement teams to continually develop and improve current and future processes
- Actively participate and support Maintenance Excellence
- Must hold a relevant apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical maintenance or similar.
- Exposure to control panel systems.
- Must have 17th / 18th Edition wiring regulations.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.