£32000 - £33500 per annum
7 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer needed to join a well established packaging manufacturer in Wakefield. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will ideally be apprentice trained and will carry out electrical repair and maintenance on cold end equipment and contribute to efficient job changes.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension up to 8% company contribution
Working Hours - 07:00-15:00 (Monday-Thursday) 07:00-14:30 (Friday)
- Prepare cold end electrical equipment ready for the next job change to ensure equipment meets specifications for the new job.
- Take part in job changes, setting up and adjusting equipment as necessary to maintain efficient operations during and after the job change.
- Identify and rectify electrical faults to maintain efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Modify and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain efficient operations and minimise downtime.
- Communicate effectively with employees to maintain an effective well-informed team.
- Carry out housekeeping as required in accordance with Company Hygiene Rules.
- Comply with company health and safety procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Fault diagnosis on equipment
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge of PLC's (Programmable Logic Controllers) and / or IPS (Image Processing System)
- Experience working in the food or packaging sector would be advantageous
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.