£32000 - £37000 per annum
9 days ago
Opportunity for an Electrician with water industry experience to join a well established engineering service provider, covering the Reading area.
This successful Electrician will be required to effectively liaise with internal staff (both senior and junior) and external clients / contractors, providing electrical / controls technical support requirements for multiple projects company wide.
salary - £32,000-£37,000
21 days holiday + bank holidays
Employee assistance programme
Company van/fuel card inc personal use
- Carry out electrical installation work to BS7671 standards
- Installation, service and repair a variety of low voltage electrical control systems
- Installation and commissioning a variety of instrumentation systems (pressure, levels, temperature, flow etc)
- Carry out test and inspection of electrical installation and provide satisfactory documentation
- Provide written technical reports and other documents
- Full electrical apprenticeship / qualifications
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- ECS Gold Card
- Water industry experience
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.