£39000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Electronics Engineer required with "old school" electronics experience enabling you to fault find to component level.
High volume, high speed precision engineering environment working on a 24/5 operation
Global manufacturer of precision engineering components
- Maintaining and repairing boards in control systems for production lines of older machines + supporting modern production lines which use Siemens controls
- Working on old fashioned boards for bespoke (and old) control systems
- Fault finding and diagnosing faults, compiling programs using a compiler, soldering new components such as relays, capacitors
- Using test equipment
- Electronic / Electrical apprenticeship with HNC in Electronics is essential.
- Experience of the following modern control systems would be advantageous; Siemens, Mitsubishi & Proface.
- Fundamental electronics design with knowledge of all board components recognition and testing.
- Full competence on electronic testing instruments.
- Good soldering skills. Interfacing and testing on higher voltages desirable.
- Salary - £39,000-£42,000
- 08:00-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
- Pension Scheme - 10%
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.